Graduate/Undergraduate students or young professionals interested in working in a non-profit cultural organization, should send résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our interns will have the opportunities to assist us in the process and gain first-hand knowledge of how a non-profit is set up and maintained. >> saiba mais
Brazilian Endowment for the Arts visa auxiliar a comunidade brasileira, abrindo suas portas para que artistas, curadores e pesquisadores... >> saiba mais
A biblioteca brasileira vai ao encontro das aspirações culturais das comunidades brasileira e brasilianista em Nova York... >> saiba mais
Biblioteca, Serviço Administrativo e Planejamento de Eventos
Nota: As aplicações devem ser submetidas em inglês.
Our interns will have the opportunities to assist us in the process and gain first-hand knowledge of how a non-profit is set up and maintained.
We are currently seeking an intern who would help us with:
– Office tasks;
– Research tasks (research artists, exhibitions, ongoing and upcoming events, grant openings, etc.);
– Social media and Community outreach;
– Library maintenance (including doing data-entry for our catalog, physically arranging books);
– Event planning and execution (we have monthly readings, movie showings, art exhibitions and our interns help directly with the execution of each event).
The ideal candidate should:
– Have a strong sense of commitment, and be capable of taking up a task and seeing it through (we do provide supervision and we are pleased to teach);
– Be a tech and media savvy, who can help us keep track and update our social media channels, do blog postings, edit images, convert files, etc.;
– Be very interested in Brazil and Brazilian culture; Portuguese speaking is a plus, but it's not a requirement;
– Be able to committing at least 12 hours/week to our organization, preferably coming at least two or three days a week;
– Grant writing experience is a huge plus and we are able to accommodate different arrangements for professionals who could help us with that.
We will be hiring more than one candidate and we need people within a multiple range of skills.
This is an internship job. Although there is not payment involved, BEA does offer a small stipend to cover travel expenses.
Curador Independente| Cinema e Artes Visuais
Do you work as an independent curator?
The Brazilian Endowment for the Arts is looking for a curator to start working immediately. If you have previous or current experience producing independent exhibitions with public or private funding and are interested in securing a partnership with a renowned and established institution please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure to include a statement of goals, resumé and work samples and a briefing of the project to be developed in partnership.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Graphic Design Knowledge
Excellent project management and organizational skills
Knowledge of fundraising for cultural projects
Knowledge of working with databases (Microsoft Office proficiency)
Ability to create a local network of artists
Knowledge of exhibition installation
Good team-working skills
Ability to manage a small staff